CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Do you think we should try this?

Looking around the internet trying to get info on what the doc thinks Regan has on her wrist is a Ganglian cyst. Do you think we should try this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57VGLzg9-EQ&feature=related

The music accompanied to this has one naughty word. (just a forwarning)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about in the same place. Are they always on the wrist?

Abby said...

No they are always off a joint though. Usually wrist or ankle.

Liz said...

I talked to some of the nurses at work. Two of them have one on their wrist also. They said they had theirs from childhood. They have them trained when they get really big. One told me she was told when it was really big to take a book and slam it on it and it would go away. She never has had the nerve to do this. I don't think I would either. At least it isn;t anything more than annoying thing to have. Love, granny

Liz said...

Drained instead of trained

Lori said...

Ouch!!

Mandy said...

Just slam a book on it when she is playing on the computer and doesn't realize you are going to do it. Hee Hee! If you do plan to do this I think you will have to sneak up on her. I can't imagine her sitting still and letting you slam a book on her wrist!

Anonymous said...

I told Chris about it and he said his dad use to have one and they did the same thig....The Book.