CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Vegas baby!

Christian's mom is flying in right now as I type this to come and watch the kids for the week while Christian and I take a little vacation to Las Vegas to meet up with my sister Mandy and brother in law Gary. I'm so excited to have our first vacation without kids ;). We are going to see a couple shows while we are there and take in some of the sights.

In order to make myself feel better I wrote out all the directions or tips that I thought Grandma needed to know included the kids insurance cards for emergencies. I also made a list of all the activities that I thought they may want to take advantage of in the area (if she can find time around Jordan's football practices) I think I covered everything she needs to know...am I forgetting anything?

4 comments:

April said...

Have fun! How awesome to have some adult time!!

Lori said...

Have a great time!!!

Liz said...

Just relax and have a wonderful time. Everything will be just fine....
Love,
Mom

Alexa said...

How fun! I hope you had a great time.