I haven't been to the girl's swimming lessons since the first day as Christian took them while I went to random appointments I had scheduled. I was happily surprised on Thursday when I came back to see their progress! Erin who would not even let her face touch the water the first day was going under and swimming a ways without even holding her nose AND on her own accord at that! This is the same child that last year screamed that the teacher's were trying to drown her! She looked like a little fishy out there and with a smile to boot!
Regan seems to be progressing along as well. I have to say that poor child inherited from me her gracefulness. She is a lot like me in that anything athletic just is not going to come naturaly for her. But like me she is happy just to play in the game. She smiles a lot but when it is her turn to swim water is EVERY WHERE from all her kicking!
Also wanted to share a funny story from when I went to pick Jordan up from football practice. The boys were all running off the field from practice most without their shirts on as it was pretty hot and I am sure they had worked up a sweat. This one boy comes running off and he has shaved INTO his chest hair what looks like the superman symbol but with the letter F in the middle. I ask Jordan about it and he says yeah that's Buffalo (apparently he got the name for being quite the hairy guy) we were teasing him about his chest hair and told him he should shave the Batman symbol on there and he said no I'm gonna do the superman one except with an F instead b/c apparently his last name starts with an F. Silly boys I tell you!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Swimming lesson update and one other funny store
Posted by Abby at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
This story made me laugh imagining Regan kicking! She is a funny girl! I forgot to tell you this Abby; Sam saw that pic of the two of us when we were very little that Prince took and it is black and white, remember?? Anyhow, he asks me, "who's the baby?" And I tell him it is me and then he asks, "Well, who's Regan then?" I tell him that is Aunt Abby and he said, "It looks like Regan but smaller." Funny, huh!
What a hilarious story about the guy shaving his chest! I was also laughing how you were comparing Regan to you and your gracefulness.
That's kind of gross to think that he has that much hair on his chest that he can even do that.
I would have to agree with Sam!! Regan does look like you!
Post a Comment