I feel like I have become our official taxi driver in our family now! Now that Jordan is involved in so many activities all my life is any more is dropping him off and picking him up! Here is my schedule for today
11:30 stop at library to return books
12:00 drop Jordan off at driver's ed
2:00 pick Jordan up from driver's ed
4:00 drop Jordan off for football practice
6:30 pick Jordan up from football practice
7:00 drop Jordan off for church activity
8:30 pick Jordan up from church activity
next week the girls are going to start swimming lessons too. Sheesh when am I am going to find time to fit that in?
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Taxi driver
Posted by Abby at 1:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
One day it will be over very soon with Jordan so treasure it right now.
The girls have a few more years before they will also need a ride everywhere. Then it will be the same again.
I know what you mean! I'm not doing so much of it now but there was a time I needed to be at three different soccer games and Jacob's was in another town. I also did pick Jacob up from track practice take him to soccer practice, take Mad to soccer practice and drop her off then take Erika to soccer practice. Then go pick the other two up when Erika was done. Alot of miles on my van those days!! Trying to fit supper in wasn't fun either! :O) You're a great mom for doing all of it even though you don't love it!!
Post a Comment