We asked Erin what she would like to do for her 5th birthday. She instantly said I wanna go bowling! So that is where we took her and for dinner she wanted to go to Dennys for pancakes.
When we got home we surprised her by decorating the porch with balloons. She LOVES balloons and put her cake out there and set her gift which was a new bike out there. What more could you ask for?
Friday, July 25, 2008
Highlites from a 5 yr old dream birthday party
Posted by Abby at 12:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Bowling is such a great family thing to do. Great idea.
I love the cake with the way it looks like dirt. Great job, mom!
Thanks April, sometimes my cakes turn out awesome other times I just have to laugh and say oh well I tried. This is one of those sad attempts ;)
Sounds like a blast! Bowling is SO much fun! Is Erin going to start kindergarten this fall?
Love the cake!
SO what did she think of the bike? The cake looked good Abby! I enjoyed the pics as usual.
Erin will be starting Kindergarden this September she is sooo excited to ride the big girl bus to school with her sister! Thanks so much on the cake it actually was very tasty!
Post a Comment