CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

When it rains it pours

I spent the morning at the doctor's office with all three of my kids today! The first two have got some weird things going on (pictured below) and Erin I thought had a bladder infection. The results: Erin is fine. Regan the Dr thinks she has a cyst of some kind in her wrist, Jordan jammed his finger and it healed all funky. Both Regan and Jordan have referrals to Orthpedics now.


4 comments:

Lori said...

What a day! I hope they all get better soon.

Liz said...

Let me know what the doc says about all their bumps.
I hope Jordan had a great birthday and even better party tomorrow night.

Nana-Judy said...

Ron and I spent the day doing Doctor's visits, too. He saw his Heart doctor for his regular check-up. Everything was okay except the doc. noticed this line of welts on his shoulder that we thought were Mosquito bites. He sent him to a Dermatologist because he thought they might be shingles. Dermatologists says he is pretty sure they are! So , now he gets to take a round of meds for that! You never know, do ya!
Looked at all of your July postings. They are newsy, and I enjoyed seeing the pics. Thanks!

April said...

Geesh! Not a fun way to spend a summer day...hope all ges better.