I can hardly believe that my beautiful boy is SIXTEEN today! Where does the time go? I know this is so cliche to say but it doesn't seem possible!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Sixteen candles!
Posted by Abby at 4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Happy 16th!!!
Wow...It is hard to believe that little baby boy has grown up...
Jordan,
Have a Super Wonderful Day...
Love, Granny and Gramps
I guess since you are 16 now that means you are too old to remember the time you went outside with gramps, but had to wait till we got outside the door to pull your socks up where they belong cause your parents didnt think it was cool. And the time you got a pair of work boots just like the ones gramps had. The early years of your life that you lived with us will always be very special to your granny and me. We are very proud of you. Happy birthday Jordan
Happy Birthday Jordan!!!
I will be calling later but I am so proud and happy for Jordan! Sweet 16, can hardly believe it!
I forgot to add I do like the song!
16, how Awesome!!! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment