Regan and Erin started swimming lessons yesterday. Here are some pictures of Erin in her class learning to blow bubbles in the water. Erin's class is so adorable with the little bitty ones in the baby pool. Regan's class is the bigger kids looking more like drowning rats oops I meant swimming. The lighting in this building was awful so I didn't get any pictures of Regan's class that turned out sorry.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Tiny Bubbles
Posted by Abby at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Have you ever heard that song? "Tiny Bubbles" Chris playes it on his UKE and Mad sings. I'll have to try and video tape it sometime and send to you.
Erin looks like she is doing great.
I like how you captured the bubble blowing in the picture. It is so weird how they teach the bubble blowing and it totally helps the kids to learn how to not breath in the water. I can't believe Hunter can go under now and hold his breathe for like 3 seconds.
I can't wait to hear some updates on the girls.
Post a Comment