This is going back to our day at the beach the field trip day with Erin. But I just love this shot. It was Erin having a grand time dancing with her shadow. Isn't that just the cutest?
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Another shot
Posted by Abby at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
How cute! You know that saying "Stop and smell the roses"? Maybe we should add to it..."Dance a little with your shadow"! What ever...Just learn to enjoy life like a child does!!
very cute!
That's a sweet pic. Now post a few more so I don't have to look at Christian's bloody knee!!! (and I meant that as a curse word!) Hahaha
I want to go to the beach! What fuN!
What a great shot. I love the pink superimposed with the gray rocks.
Good to be back reading your blog!
Post a Comment