Sunday mornings are a bit hectic in our house. Trying to get four people all pretty and presentable for church is a task some days. Christian works on Sundays so it is just me. The hardest part is trying to make sure all three girls (including myself) have hair all done and looking good. This morning Erin was having a particularly good hair day. I put this cute flower in and Regan walked in and said "Mommy you should be a hair dresser!"
I thought aren't I though? ;) Erin does look pretty cute doesn't she? I just remembered I wanted to take a picture of her cute hair after she got her pjs on so this is her nightgown she is wearing (still cute) ;).
Monday, June 22, 2009
Hair dresser mommy
Posted by Abby at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
She IS adorable. Her hair is beautiful!
Yes, her hair looks very cute...Good job, mommy hair dresser! Cute jammies too, I almost was thinking that was her a dress.
I love wearing flowers in my hair and/or Lauren's. Super cute.
She is a beauty!
Her hair looks really cute. You did a good job! : )
Post a Comment