So we were out and about this week doing some car shopping as our beloved minivan that has been good to us for the last ten years. (yes you read that right I have been driving my van now for TEN years) The van is now as my mom says starting to nickel and dime us with the things that are starting to go wrong with it. So it was time to make the decision: keep putting money into this van that who knows how long will last or look for a replacement? We decided it was time for the latter.
Let me also explain that I taught my girls the Slug Bug game a couple years ago. So every time we drive down the road and whoever sees a VW bug first gets to slug the person next to them. This game started becoming a bit violent so we changed it to a tickle ;). Anyway Erin has fallen in love with the Bug. So when we pulled into this lot she screamed SLUG BUG oh wait OH MY look at all the SLUG BUGS! It was her dream come true so we of course had to sit in one and try it out. I see a VW bug driver in our future. . .
Monday, June 1, 2009
Erin's dream car
Posted by Abby at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Cute post! Maybe in ten years or so??
That's Madison's favorite too!! She says she will be getting a lime green convertible slug bug for her 16th birthday. Wishfull thinking.
Abby, did you receive my email message informing you that you won the Father's Day Gift Bag Giveaway over at my blog? Please drop me an email at Green37214 at gmail dot com with mailing instructions!
Thanks,
The Main Ladybug
Oh you gotta love the slug bug game! Vokswagens are so cute!
We had a bug before the kids were born and then had to get rid of it when Tytus got too big. I loved it and miss it so much. I can't wait to get another one. Are you thinking of getting a VW? We had two and liked them both. I would love to get a Routan, but I will have to wait until they have some used ones.
I love bugs, always have. I hope someday to own an older (vintage) convertible. We'll see.
so what did you get?
Post a Comment