CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

More Chalk Art



I am out enjoying one of those lovely relaxing lazy summer afternoons with my girls. Today we are creating some more chalk art work this (this time with less anger ;). See our beautiful mural? We have been so lucky unlike the rest of the US the weather here has just been PERFECT he he sorry had to rub it in!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see Spongebob! Had to show that to Erika as that's who she is going to marry some day. :O) I'm glad you are having great weather. We had it too until the last few days. 98 today! YUCK!!

Anonymous said...

I also see a small glimps of the new van...Hello lady that thing deserves bragging rights. Lets see the new beauty! :O)

Dawn said...

have you tried that 3-d chalk yet? I bought it but haven't opened the package yet. I need to check it out.

Anonymous said...

This is… 3d Chalk Paintings
Wow, I never thought anybody could do that! Does it actually look like that when you stand there for real, or does the effect only appear in photos? Because, wouldn’t it look all flat in real life?