The girls got invited to go to a birthday party at Justice for Girls this weekend. I actually was pretty excited as it was a joint party with the younger sister Erin's age and the older Regan's age. So it worked out perfectly for us! But let me tell you once we got there and they started doing the makeovers. I was a little . . .um..oh my! My daughter started to look like Jem! Do you remember her? Okay it is kind of funny in Erin's picture you can hardly tell with her dark complexion but if you had seen her in person she had purple eye shadow on with pink lip gloss and sparkles in her hair.
Regan got the big hair treatment (I asked them to please just leave Erin's alone, other than the glitter) but not too surprisingly Regan opted out of the makeup. Making her I don't think so face and saying NO!
They also got to decorate their own t-shirts and do a little shopping for lip gloss. They had a great time! Let me tell you it was oh so much fun getting all this glitter out of their hair and then the bath tub later!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Girls got all gussied up!
Posted by Abby at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
What an awesome b-day party that would be...girls heaven!
Party pooper. HAHA Mad got to do that at Libby Lou's one year and loved it. The glitter isn't the funnest to get out though! Mad would be jealous.
Lauren would LOVE this!
What fun!!
I'm thinking MOST girls would enjoy a party like this!
I went to a 'ladies night' a few years ago and we had someone showing us about make up, a jewelry rep., and some one doing 'glamour shots' of us when we were all 'gussied up'! It was fun to just play around with it all!
I'm sure the girls all imagined they were very 'grown up' at this party!
oh this sounds like so much fun
rough on the mom but most likely fun for the girls. That will be a party they will remember.
Post a Comment