CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Clean ALMOST all day


So I had Erin in the most adorable Gymboree new all white tshirt all day and then wouldn't you know the minute she walked through the door she grabbed a glass of chocolate milk and spilled the whole thing down the front of her. Uggh! Here is her washing all the chocolate off.

4 comments:

April said...

That's pretty good...Hunter wouldn't have made it through the first hour.

Yvette Kelly said...

Never mind the kids,if I wear white guaranteed I will spill something on it and if I am taking out the whites from the washing machine,at least one will fall on the ground.The same thing happens if I am taking a white outfit off the wash line.Each and every time.Why is that???

Mandy said...

Hmmm, like daughter like mother??? :-)

Anonymous said...

She doesn't look very happy with you taking a picture of her. :O) That drives me crazy when my kids do that. I'll say...DON'T SPILL THIS!!! And what do they do...yep you guessed it. I should just stop saying it.