Yes I was a mean mom and made my kids go outside to play today. This is what Regan decided to do with her time. Isn't this a lovely message she wrote me? Let me translate it says
It's Stupid being out here! Fun is being Inside!!!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Mean mommy
Posted by Abby at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
That is hilarious! I remember always being outside when it was nice out...
Love it!
Should you be put in the running for a "Mean Mommy" award? LOL
ooo she was mad at you! you are so mean making them have fun outside! :O)
Good grief. How funny. At least she's communicating????
LOL
Here in Kansas you would have been a mean mommy. It was 105 here yesterday and sticky. At 8:30 last night it was still 99 outside. Hopefully, you are enjoying cooler weather.
Hindsight is always better isn't it? I mean by that...I wish I had been smart enough to help my kids learn to plan their day a little better. You know...this block of time for this activity, that block of time for that; do indoor activities when it is too cold/hot/rainy/dark to be outside,ETC. I have to wonder, now, if they could have had more balance and enjoyment in their activities.
Good job! Some day she'll thank you for being so MEAN!
You tell her You Go Girl! My daughter leaves me notes like that too. She spells stupid STOOPID. So you should be proud.
:)
A Fan of Simply J Crochet...
Come check out the Simply J Crochet Giveaway at
www.thelawellinfamily.blogspot.com
Thanks! ; )
LOL!!!! Sounds like something my kids would do.
Post a Comment