I was having one those crazy busy mom days. You know how those days go:
Wipe off the counter. Dog wimpers you notice she needs water. Water in her bowl, phone rings pick it up which of course any mom knows phone to the ear means bickering must ensue in extremely loud volume in the next room. Calm down violent eruption only to find out phone call is an annoying telemarketer anyway. Teenager throws permission sheets in front of you that he needs you to fill out and apparently needed done yesterday. At this point feeling very frazzled and annoyed quite frankly with everyone. Erin brings in the mail. I notice a package, open it to find some lovely pajamas I need to write a review on for Steals and Deals. I tell Erin here can you go put these up in your room? She says "Mom are these new?" Being annoyed like I am I say "Um no Erin their old what do you think?" Erin runs into her sister and says in excited girly voice "Regan would you like at these old pjs mommy got me?"
Okay and just like that the littlest one cracks me grumpy exterior and makes me laugh!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
One of those days
Posted by Abby at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
The bad mood comes on fast and from the mouth of babes can move on quickly. Too cute!
I hear ya! The life of a mom. So funny how kids can take things so literally!
Great story.
Post a Comment