CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Techology




I love my new Routon (really I do!), by the way mine is blue not black. Anywhoo if anyone knows my husband they know he is a fan of gadget. Any shape, size, or application he loves a something that can do something cool!! This van has more bells and whistles than I can even list here for you. I still haven't figured them all out. So the other day it was just me, Jordan and the girls coming home from church. Jordan decided he would try to help me figure out why my phone is just not syncing into the van's blu tooth system like it is suppose to. So he hits the button and says phone, settings, it says you want to change services? Jordan says NOOO!, End, Stop. The van continues to say You want to change services. So the girls decide they are going to chime in. I decide well I might as well try to help too so all of us are saying every word we can think of to make it stop. END, STOP, NO, DISCONTINUE, EXIT, you name it. The van then says I think you said you would like to change to Spanish. Then proceeds to ask us questions in Spanish. This gets everyone belly laughing. Thank goodness we stopped that and got it back to English. We decided to call it quits for the night and do some more reading of the manual before we try anything else.

Technology is so awesome...when you know how to use it. When you don't ugggh is it ever annoying!

5 comments:

Liz said...

I feel the same way. Love it when I can figure it out but hate it when I can't.
At least you got a good laugh out of it.:)

Mandy said...

That's pretty funny. Good memories.

We've been car shopping for a couple weeks now...how roomy is your new van?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like me trying to figure it out. Funny story

Dawn said...

how exciting! Always fun to get a new car.

April said...

Oh, cool! I remember when we were there you were talking about getting a new vehicle and trying to figure out what you were going to get....nice to hear what you finally got!