CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Great sense of humor!

I think one of the funniest things about your children growing up is learning about their likes, dislikes, and just a personality developing.

I think Christian has rubbed off on him with his nerdy sense of humor and I have to laugh at the Tshirts Christian brings home for Jordan on his TDYs. You may notice the one he is wearing in the football picture says (Witness Protection Program - You don't know me) some of my other favorites he has are

Pavlov the name that rings a bell

Pluto 1930-2006 Revolve in Peace

Why the Long Face? Easter Island

He also has a slew of shirts from the movie The Monty Python and Mad comics that he loves to read. I'm so grateful these are the kinds of shirts he picks out oppose to some of those that I see with the sayings on them at the stores that make me blush!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you find all of these great shirts? Chris would love them. I found one for him that has a hand on it with the thumbs pointing in toward him and says "This guys a genius". I didn't buy it though since his head is already swollen enough!! :O)

Abby said...

One of my favorite website that I think I have literally bought almost all of their tshirts for Jordan is mentalfloss.com and also like thinkgeek.com. Kohls has some great ones and you know I always am gonna love ebay!

Gramps said...

sounds like you guys hit the mother-load on shirts!