CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Band Concert




Tonight was Jordan's final band concert of the year. As I sat listening I thought back to his first concert we ever attended. Eeeek the squeeking of the clarinets and off pitch, off key you name it quite painful to be frank. To see him up there now in his tuxedo (even though he grabbed the wrong pants and we noticed too late to change his navy blue pants with his black jacket) he looked so handsome and grown up. Plus the improvement in the band and his own personal playing is astouding! It was a very good concert and he did a really good job! Next time I will bring in my video camera and record some audio so you can hear it here on the blog. Talented kids!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Jordan does look very handsome all dressed up. So grow up now.

Mandy said...

Very nice pics. I remember those days of screeching....I have some fun memories of band. I am looking forward to audio next time.