CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Field Day








We just had Regan's field day. It was pouring rain here. As per typical of Seattle area kind of thinking the show went on anyway. Parents were just asked to provide kids with an extra change of socks for later in the day. I brought Erin along so we could enjoy in the fun of Regan's end of the school activities too.

It always cracks me up how much Erin insists on trying everything the big kids do. I am telling you if that girl sets her mind to something I don't think there is a thing she couldn't do! She decided she wanted to try the rock wall and after waiting in a long line of kids at least two to three feet taller than her she got up there and gave it a try and did really well! Can you see that look of determination on her face?

2 comments:

Gramps said...

Looks like fun for all....
Love, Granny

April said...

I remember loving field day as a kid! Great pics! On another note, those rock walls are no joke....I went to climb one at a b-day party last December and boy, did I feel wimpy!!