CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Father's day shopping




I took Erin shopping today for a Father's day gift for Christian. She stopped at a bunch of outdoor fountains and said, "I think daddy would like one of these." I said, "Maybe which one do you think he would like?" There were many different varieties from windmills to much more earthy the kind I had envisioned more that were stones or wooden ones. She points to one that is a bunch of barrels on top of each other and says "Thats the one, the Donkey Kong one!" It so cracked me up! But wouldn't you know they were out of stock. awww shucks!

3 comments:

April said...

That is hilarious! The Donkey Kong sounds so fitting for a dad gift!

Mandy said...

That would have been great fro gramsp too. He would have something for the outdoors and I remember him playing donkey kong when we were little! What do you think gramps; would it work for your garden? :0)

Liz said...

You all know the fathers well.....and if course they would love it.