I looked out the window today and this is what I saw. I asked Jordan what he was doing he said its football practice. I am working on my foot work. This so cracked me up! He got the girl's sidewalk chalk out and looked like he was doing hopscotch. Let me tell you I gave it a try and its harder than it looks!
*side note
My music selection for today is a song that Christian loves and says he is totally gonna give this a try when the girls start dating!
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Manly football practice
Posted by Abby at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I would have thought the same thing that he was doing hopscotch. Interesting. Next time we need to see the picture of you out there doing it too...;)
I love Rodney Atkin's songs...good song choice.
Jordan tried to take a pic of me too and I deleted it he he photographers choice!
Which reminds me April what song is it about the daddy imagining his daughter "playing Cinderella"? Do you know what I mean another country song?
I love that song. Stealing Cinderella by Chuck Wicks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtOy8R01fTA
Great son Christian!! I'm passing that one on to Chris for our girls!
I love how devoted Jordan is to his football team! I wish I could get Jacob outside to do some juggling with a soccer ball!!
Post a Comment