
With Christian still out of town Jordan has become my adult conversation. I am really enjoying his company. Well I decided tonight I wanted my buddy to join me in my new favorite thing Yoga. Let me tell you I really enjoyed watching my football player son who is now thanks to lots of weight lifting and working out getting pretty built try to hold some of the poses and what not required in Yoga. He was huffing and puffing trying to hold still but he made it through the class. He told me afterwards that wasn't very hard (of course) I'm glad he thought so b/c I thought she worked us really hard tonight my arms are WEAK!
I have to add though that we got to the gym a bit early so we had some time to burn before Yoga class started. He wanted to show me the squats he has been working on with the free weights. Let me tell you just walking into the free weight area is completely out of my comfort zone with all those big muscle builder guys but......I did for Jordan! Anyway I was REALLY impressed with his weight lifting skills and how he really is trying to use the right form and all! I really wished I would have brought my camera in there but I think I was already looking like I didn't belong enough walking into that free weight area without a camera. he he!
**also yes this pose pictured above is actually one that we do in my Yoga class and its harder than it looks. Try it with your eyes closed and hold it without falling over for 30 seconds.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
In his element
Posted by Abby at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I think it is wonderful that you and Jordan have something to do together. Now I can't wait to see to see everyone. Keep up the great work.
Love,
Granny
I think that is great! How fun!!!
How come I can do it no problem with my eyes open, but as soon as I close my eyes I fall. It's really hard.
You need to focus on your breathing. Like I said its a lot harder than it looks. Practice practice practice.
Post a Comment