I took the girls to the zoo on Sunday. (Jordan opted out of it) We only stayed for a little bit but I think they had a good time. We spent the time in the Kid's Zone. They both really enjoyed this chair that you could spin around in. Of course looking at the animals too. But the part that cracked me up was when they both saw the snail they had to crawl in and say look I'm Gary (you know from spongebob). I thought it was even funnier when some other kid came running over who hadn't heard their conversation and tell his mom the same thing. I guess you can tell Spongebob is popular with the kids!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Gary
Posted by Abby at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great pics! I love the shell and nest that they are in. The zoo is so much fun, I can't wait to make it there this summer.
It looks like a fun zoo for all. The girls take great pics.
Love, Granny
Post a Comment