I finished decorating my guest bathroom downstairs. I obviously went with a vintage Americana theme. This is the wall that is opposite the toilet. I did this the last time Christian went out of town. I forgot to tell him about it and when he came upstairs after his flight to unpack I asked if he was glad to be home. He said yeah but the only thing is every time I go to the toilet now I gotta salute!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Salute
Posted by Abby at 10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is a funny story!
That is so funny!!
love the theme! Funny about the saluting.
I may have to take a picture of the rest of the bathroom to show you what I did ;)
The best picture would be of Christian actually sitting there saluting. Just kidding!
ummm that is a sight not even I have seen. One of the things I am actually kinda grateful for is my husband is and has always been a VERY private person about such things!
Post a Comment