CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Notice anything new?

I 'borrowed' the added music idea from my cousin April's blog. If you don't like it just turn the sound off on your computer. I put a bunch of songs in there that I like so scroll down and pick one you want to listen to.

Side note:
(this is mushy romantic stuff so if you don't like that kind of stuff stop reading here)

The first song Fallen has special meaning to me b/c if you listen to the words of it it fully describes me 'falling' for my husband and the situation I was in at the time. I heard it one day and thought wow that is so what is happening to me right now! So every time I hear it I get all sentimental and mushy ;)

So tell me what songs make you all mushy and sentimental?

3 comments:

April said...

Cool! I like seeing what kind of music you are into. It is fun picking out the music. I've had to do it in increments, as it is hard to think of songs I like all at once.

Anonymous said...

I really like the Miley song she sings with her dad! I don't think I've heard it before, isn't that amazing!!!! :O)

Abby said...

Yeah its one of my faves! It brings a tear to my eye ;)