
Today was one of my last days to enjoy shopping just me and Erin as tomorrow is the kids last day of school. Plus next year Erin will be in school herself. I decided to start the hunt for some sandals for this summer for myself. I have shared before this girl loves her shoes! The instant we got into the shoe store off came her shoes and she tried on anything she could get her hands on. I had to laugh when she came trotting around the corner all pigeon toed saying Look at these Mom! Look how high I am!! I told her yeah you look like you could touch the sky huh? So from then on every time she tried on another pair of high heels she called them Touch the Sky shoes ;).
Thursday, June 12, 2008
My shoe girl
Posted by Abby at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
That's a girl after my heart! How can you not love shoes!
Post a Comment