
So today I let Jordan practice driving for the first time. He got his permit about a week ago and has been hesitant to try to drive. Today when I picked him up from driver's education class I was sitting in the passenger seat and said you ready to drive us home. He gave a sheepish grin, shrugged his shoulders and said okay. Well....let me just say I have a whole new respect for my parents now. My stomach is in knots now! You forget the little things that you have to learn like how to ease on the brakes (I may have some form of whip lash as I type this) and a small correction of the wheel and not jerking it. The girls and I both let out quite a few squeals on the way home! I really think there may be a permenant form of my clenched fist on our passenger door handle as well ;). Oh well this is how we all started...right?
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
We made it!
Posted by Abby at 10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Now I can't wait to go for a ride with Jordan :))))) I am sure it will be as fun as when we took you out driving.
I do know the gut feeling and it doesn't go away for a very long time.
Love, Ganny
Post a Comment