
I was trying to get the girls out of the bath tub earlier and after asking for I don't know the 15th gabillionth time for them to get out and get dressed. When I went in to see what was taking so long I noticed they were both staring down at the drain. I asked them if they lost something they said no but this is our favorite part seeing the pretty whirlpool when the water goes down the drain. They said do you wanna come look too? It's so pretty! This made me smile and remember the fascination I had of the same thing when I was little. Awww to slow down and enjoy the small things in life.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Remember this?
Posted by Abby at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yes, it is always great to see the world in kids eyes! I have a story to tell about Sam looking at the whirlpool when he was only two...not as sweet! Another day...
Funny. I go through the same thing of telling Hunter it is time to get out of the tub and him not wanting to. Nice to see, I have a lot of years of this...;) And yes, kids seem to remind us on a daily basis to slow down and enjoy...=)
Post a Comment