CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Take a dip in the poooool


The girls playing a game they called LET'S GET MAGGIE WET!



Regan spraying water in her mouth

5 comments:

Liz said...

Now what did Regan find in the deep waters? Very fun pics.
Love, Granny

Anonymous said...

I really like Erin's swim suit. Really cute! Also I like how Maggie walks way out of the way cause she knows whats coming. Looks like fun!

Mandy said...

Why Erin looks so sweet and innocent in this picture. Are you sure she really behaved so badly last time? Hee hee! She is a clever little thing.

Anonymous said...

I love how innocent Erin looks in all of this. ;-) And that swim suit *really* shows how tall Regan has gotten -- oh my, she's grown in the last year -- wow! Hugs, Deedee

April said...

I can't believe how much Regan looks like her mommy! Looks like they are having fun!