I knew I wanted to put the flag on the opposite wall with a quote above it but couldn't think of a quote for the longest time. I was really going for something aimed at Red Cross since I felt like that was appropriate with us being a military family and Christian working in the medical field. I asked one of my friends she just laughed and said I don't know how about Don't bleed on the Floor? I obviously nixed that oh so helpful suggestion and went with the one pictured instead!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
The other angles in the bathroom
Posted by Abby at 7:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think it really looks nice. Of course that is just Christian's way of saying he likes it also, with humor. :)
It's really cute Abby. I like it!
I like it a lot, Abby! The idea is a unique one...I sure wish my mind worked that way for home decorating!
Post a Comment