CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas Celebration Day 8

Here is the question for today

Do you shop on Black Friday? What time do you start? Do you finish all your shopping on that day? What’s the best deal you have found? What’s your shopping strategy?


Let me answer that by saying NO WAY will you be seeing me fighting the crowds on black Friday!! First of all I am not a morning person second of all I am way more of a online shopper. I honestly am almost completely done with my Christmas shopping right now so there is no need to be running out to fight that nonsense. Plus honestly did you know you can find some black friday sales online? Cool huh?

How about you do you fight the crowds?

Sponsors today Koshas, Leapfrog, and Soda Club.

15 comments:

Miss Blondie said...

I'm with you on that!! I like my sleep!! I posted about the online deals too!

Staci A said...

I'm feeling like I'll be all alone out there this year. But the crowds drive me crazy!

Trish said...

I've really gotten into the online shopping. Maybe I'll try to do that this year!

Natalie said...

ASk my husband how I react if he sets his alram even 5 minutes earlier. I AM NOT A MORNING PERSSON. I am so with you on this one

Cathy said...

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't brave "Black Friday"!

Tena said...

just looking at the picture is giving me major anxiety! I think I need a Xanax now, lol

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Oh yes! Cyber Monday is the newest thing. So much more my speed than Black Friday.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Call me old school but I looove Black Friday!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Love the pic you included!

Diana

Check out my Family FotoFun Friday @ Diana's Daily Ramblings

Proud Mommy said...

I'll be home too!!

designHER Momma said...

I do typically shop black friday...starting around 6 am. Last year I got a sweet camera.

but typically I just love getting some cheap good deals on board games, ect.

it's almost just fun to go out in the adventure (without the kids mind you).

ChefDruck said...

I'm planning on doing all of my Christmas shopping online this year - but I have to admit that I'm out on Black Friday. It's our family tradition - big shopping day!

Anonymous said...

i'll be out!

April said...

I'm old school too! I love it! I actually have got my hubby to go with me this year and the past couple of years while Hunter hangs with the grandparents.

I do online shopping, but don't like the return hassle.

Momstart said...

can't do it