Holiday Traditions
In the Meyer house we have a tradition of getting all dressed up and going to Christmas eve service every year. There is something so magical and wonderful about the message and excitement in the air of the season! We then go home (never quick enough for the kids) and have holiday music playing with lots of snackys and always a treat glass bottles of Coca-Cola. Then of course everyone's favorite part unwrapping the gifts.
Share some of your favorite holiday traditions. I would love to hear yours!
sponsored by La Plates and Lets go strolling and Natity's Designs
At MomDot
In the Meyer house we have a tradition of getting all dressed up and going to Christmas eve service every year. There is something so magical and wonderful about the message and excitement in the air of the season! We then go home (never quick enough for the kids) and have holiday music playing with lots of snackys and always a treat glass bottles of Coca-Cola. Then of course everyone's favorite part unwrapping the gifts.
Share some of your favorite holiday traditions. I would love to hear yours!
sponsored by La Plates and Lets go strolling and Natity's Designs
At MomDot


15 comments:
I love the idea of drinking Coca-Cola from glass bottles on Christmas Eve! Does that keep them awake?
Jen
http://www.100DaystoChristmas.com
Oh, I like the Coke bottle idea too!
Coke never tastes better than it does out of those glass blottles, i love that! Here's My Day 2!
The glass bottles are a cute idea...but I'd have to make it a Pepsi. :-)
I hope you will share a family picture of you all dressed up this year! Would love to see it
I really miss going to midnight services, it's something I should really start to do again. The Coke treat sounds like a wonderful tradition.
How fun!
Christmas Eve service is so special!!
Someone else mentioned getting all dressed up since it is Jesus birthday too. Who better to get dressed up for?!
Well, hello, already 9 comments, I guess I will keep my comment to myself...Just kidding! Glad to see you participating in this, it looks like fun and I will enjoy reading your Christmas traditions.
I love Christmas Eve services!
And Coke in glass bottles? Absolutely nothing better!
Christmas Eve service is my favorite too. I usually end up getting a tearied eye. Beside the candlelight singing to Silent Night, they also have all the kids stand on the pews with their parents keys. They get to jingle them while we all sing Jingle Bell.
I love traditons. We have many that we follow every year too.
I love glass coke bottles. They're awesome
I miss midnight services!!!
Post a Comment