CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

SWOOOON!


I know I know I may be the last person I know to get around to watching this movie. But can I just tell you I LOVED it?!! That Edward {sigh} what a heartbreaker! I finally talked my husband into taking me to see this movie. No Jordan wouldn't go he said the love story thing was just not up his alley so poor Christian had to bring me ;). He told me after the movie I think you were smiling almost the whole movie. You must have really liked it huh? Well let me just tell you there is something so wonderful about really enjoying a book and getting to see it played out on the screen....when they do it justice. Look at this face would you....they did Edward justice!!

SWOOOON!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did Christian think? Chris said that it wasn't too bad and that he actually did like it. Now I've got to get him to start reading them!! I'm glad you got to go!

Becca said...

You're not the last...I still haven't seen it!!!

Lori said...

I am way out of the loop, I don't even know what you are talking about.

Good for you and Christian for having a date night. I don't even remember the last time Patrick and I went out.