CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Which is before and which is after?




So many of you know that I have been working VERY hard for many months now on trying to loose my Alaska blubber weight. I wanted to share some before and after pics. It seems I can tell the most in my face and neck (and jean size yippee!) Can you tell which is before and which is after? I'm still not at my goal but I'm getting pretty close!

4 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

wow...good job! i need to lose one of my chins, but i guess i should start actually making it a priority instead of complaining about it! thanks for your kind words about my luv post!

Mandy said...

Top is after. Next time smile, you have a beautiful smile. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you took my advice and posted this. You look so awesome! i'm so very proud of you! Keep up the great work!

April said...

yes, I can definitely tell the top is the most recent....Great job!!!