Since all my thoughts are with my "breast" friend Karen today as she goes in tomorrow to have surgery. I thought I would put up a post with her pretty picture and ask all my blogging friends and family to pray for her today as she goes in to get a masectomy done and get that nasty cancer out! I know she will do great and am so proud of how well she is handling this! I can't believe that she is the one that comforts me and her other friends and family through this as we all deal with how scary it is to have the scary C word touch one of us so young. So needless to say tomorrow I will sit anxiously by the phone awaiting word the surgery was a smashing success and my friend is back on the mend and ready for a 2 hour phone conversation about well everything and nothing.
I love you lots Karen and know I am thinking and praying for you today!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
To my Breast Friend
Posted by Abby at 11:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
prayers for karen and all the other women battling this stinky cancer...let us know how she does.
I just said a prayer for your friend. God is the ultimate healer!
Thanks for stopping by!
Abby you have got to be one of the "Breast friends" a girl can have! I can't thank you enough for all the wonderful things you have done for me! I love you dearly and appreciate you loving, kind, giving heart!!! Thanks big sis!
Post a Comment