
Everyone had a day off yesterday in honor of Veteran's day even the kids! So we took the girls (Jordan said he was too cool for cartoons any more) to see Madagascar 2. Apparently we were not the only parents who thought this was a great idea for an afternoon matinea. The place was packed! Well let me tell you if you are looking for a kids movie that you too will enjoy you gotta check this one out. It's a knee slapper! There were several times that even Christian and I were cracking up. Nothing makes a parent happier than hearing their children belly laugh does it? Well there were many MANY belly laughing moments from both Regan and Erin!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Madagascar 2
Posted by Abby at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well good. I didn't think I wanted to see it, maybe I will rethink it now.
We like this too! I thought it has some very funny adult comedy too...=)
Post a Comment