CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The toothfairy will be visiting our house tonight!







Boy we had some excitement today as Erin lost her first tooth today! (Is it silly that this some how made me sad?) I am running out of firsts in my house! My baby just lost her first baby tooth. sigh Okay okay enough of the mom pitty party.

Erin has been talking about her teeth all this week and I was pretty sure this was going to happen any day now. As you can see from one of the pics her bottom two teeth have already started to come in behind the baby teeth so poor thing is not going to have any front or bottom teeth for a while at this rate!

We all tried a crack at yanking that tooth out but daddy was the hero that actually ended up getting it for her.

Her first words were WHAT DO YOU THINK THE TOOTH FAIRY WILL BRING ME? hmmmm I'm not sure

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah, I don't do teeth, yuck. Nathan's teeth aren't even loose! None of them! I guess he's a late bloomer. :-)

Lori said...

How exciting!!! One down 19(or so) to go!

April said...

Oh my, I can't believe you all tried yanking it. I don't think I will be able to pull Hunter's out. I am more like Mandy, no teeth pulling for me.