CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pictures of baby Gracie

















Is she not the cutest thing? This is my niece Grace.
I sent her that pacifier I found and just couldn't resist. I knew her mommy would have the perfect outfit for her baby. was I right or what? I have to say my favorite shot though is of her getting her costume on. Can you stand how adorable that face she is making is?

6 comments:

Mandy said...

That is one cute baby girl.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

what a priceless little princess niece!!! i love to get little cute things for my niece and nephews...wish i had more money to spoil them!

Munchkins and Music said...

She is pretty darn cute! Love the outfit!

ChefDruck said...

That pacifier is hilarious! What a cutie.

Lori said...

Love the pacifier!! She is just a cutie!

April said...

She is very adorbale!!! Love those pics!