CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas ideas from Regan


Regan came to me today and said I think I know what I want to get daddy for Christmas. I looked at her and said oh yeah whatcha got in mind? She said I think we should get him a bowling ball. I looked at her and said WHAT? Why in the world would we get him a bowling ball? Regan says "Well when we give him his gift no matter what shape it is he always guesses that it's a bowling ball. I am starting to think that is what he really wants!"

Should we be silly and just get it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes You Should!!! If that is what he guesses every time then that's what he should get. :O) Last year Chris and the kids kept telling me I was getting nothing but socks. I told Chris that if I didn't have socks under the tree I was going to be unhappy! So on Christmas Eve., he had a little more shopping to do. I got socks from all three kids! :O) Along with my other presents of course.

Mandy said...

That would be funny!

Lori said...

Do it, I dare you - LOL

Nana-Judy said...

Hey, new bowling balls would be expensive, of course, and if he doesn't really have a use for one...! BUT! why not check out the flea markets, or even call the bowling alley and see if they have balls that they are "retiring"?? You can probably get a bargain that way! I think it would be hilarious!

April said...

How cute!