We all have fears some like Erin's fear of spiders I totally get. Now her fear of flies not so much. Regan has a fear I mean completely detests any kind of face paint. I am going to guess this has something to do with her distaste of clowns. You know there are not many of us that are crazy about those freaky things. Anyway every time we go some where that is doing face paint for kids I have to go through the explaining to the people why they need to stop pushing it on her she is NOT interested. Her sister on the other hand as you can see LOVES it! Here she is showing me her art work on her face (a fish she says)
So what are your irrational fears? Mine? The Incredible Hulk....don't ask SHUDDER!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Irrational fears
Posted by Abby at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You are a freak! :O) What's he gonna do Abby come and get you in the night? :O) I'll have to think about this awhile and let you know one of my irrational fears. HMMM
BTW...Still love your hat!!!
People touching my back, I HATE IT! And I really HATE people touching my rear end, like someone trying to be funny and they slap it when they walk by or pinch, HATE IT! But those really aren't irrational fears are they, more pet peeves, hmmmm, I asked Gary and he said, "finances." I said, "WHAT IN THE WORLD?" He said, "Your irrational about it." I said, "where is the fear?" I have no fear of money, believe me!
I am probably like Erin, I do not like bugs or spiders, at all.
I am crazy about bees. Just petrified.
Post a Comment