CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day 1 of Mom Dot Christmas party celebration





Hello this is my wonderful family I am blessed to be a part of .I am taking part of the Christmas celebration on Mom Dot blog. On day one we are asked to share pictures of our family from last year's holiday. Here we are. The one of me helping the girl's into their new nightgowns is literally the only pic taken of me that day as I am generally the photographer. I shudder looking at it as that was almost 30 lbs heavier! Anyhooo this is my gorgeous family (if I do say so myself) I have three great kids ages 16 (I know I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that one), 9, and 5. We live outside of Seattle and yes get lots of rain but we actually love it! You will never see such beautiful green as in this part of the country! Thanks for stopping by.

sponsored by

La Belle Toile

and
This and That by Randi

MomDot Blog

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to Seattle only one time, during the summer of last year, and have to agree with you on the greenery. Just beautiful there.

Great Christmas shots!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

My husband travels to Seattle for work and says it's beautiful. Congratulations on losing 30 lbs!

Staci A said...

What great photos! I've never been to your area, but I'm sure it's beautiful there.

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Those are great photos! What a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree...you look much better now! :O)

Unknown said...

I have never been to Seattle, but that is one place I would love to go! Maybe not IN the city, but close enough. I love the rain!

Momstart said...

Those are such fun pictures.