CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Fun for one and all!







We went to a church event for Halloween. They had lots of fun events in the gym and we gave out candy to each of the trunk or treaters in the parking lot. Erin dressed up as something she is considering being when she grows up a veterinarian. Regan was a cheerleader and they all had a great time....including Regan's doll Kit! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Erin's hair bows!! So cute how Regan and Kit are dressed alike and I'm so glad the Kit is using her time wisley and reading books!! :O)

ChefDruck said...

I love how the American Girl is part of the fun! The girls were so cute. Can't believe it's already over.

ChefDruck said...

I can't believe you think I'm brave about my costume - I got a lot of comments asking me where my tights were. Now that would have been brave!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love the am girl doll too! we r re-entering it w #2 now!

April said...

We did some trunker treating this year too! It was really cool to see the trunks all made up.

Dee said...

Oh they are so cute!!

Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck!