CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mommy date

High School Musical 3

Regan and I went to go see the final High school Musical movie the other day just the two of us. She has been a fan of these movies from the get go! She is so much like her mommy in that she is a sucker for any movie that they break into song. Who doesn't love a musical? (if you answer me here well....your just nuts!) Anyhooo we both thoroughly enjoyed the movie. One of things I personally love about these movies is that Disney has set it up that these kids are not growing up too fast and are still well high school kids. All be it unrealistic over the top school plays but Hello it is a movie right? That being said I wanted to share some of the funny moments with Regan there at the theater.

The first is when they got to a very predicable moment of quiet and staring and you just know a song is going to break out any second...I leaned down and said Regan I think their gonna start singing now (teasing her) She leans over and whispers Oh I hope so mommy! That girl cracks me up!

The other is when they had one of the few (thankfully) kissing scenes my sweet innocent girl turned and looked at me and made a throw up face and said YUCK mom tell me when its over!

The last just makes me happy to see that my daughter has a true love for music. As they were singing one of the main songs she was taping her foot and BIG smile on her face!

Awww!

Sidenote: those that have seen it come on tell me which was your favorite song? Mine was The Boys are back. Regan's was We're all in this Together.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Now I am curious. Lauren is a little too young for me to take, hmmm, maybe my mom can take me? :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so so jealous!! Madison too. We need to have a Mommy date and go just the two of us too. I can't wait to see it. I'm glad Regan enjoys the music part of the movies!

Nana-Judy said...

It is really great when you get to do a little "one on One" with each of your kids, isn't it? I'm glad that you got to share this with each other.

The Happy Mom said...

I love girl time like that with my daughter too. We saw HSM3 last week and my daughter when it was over "when is HSM4 coming out Mom?" :)

Love your blog, you have a beautiful family!