CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Day 3 of Momdot Christmas Celebration


This question for today is right up my alley. How do you budget for Christmas. I have had so many comments from others due to the fact that my Christmas shopping is pretty much done by Thanksgiving. The biggest reason why I do this is to avoid the credit card pitfall! If I start buying a little each month it doesn't hit the paycheck all at once and make us have to put it all on the credit card and then inevitably be paying it off for years! Also my family and friends all know I am a bargain hunting addict hence the blog Mandy and I do together fills that addiction ;)
So for those of you that haven't checked it out go on over to www.stealsdeals.blogspot.com to get your bargain hunting fix for today!

Day three of Mom Dot Christmas celebration

Sponsored By Appledonia, Hippos Toes, and My Bag

13 comments:

Staci A said...

I love bargain hunting. I need to start getting a game plan for shopping this year. I feel so behind.

Sarah said...

How do you have the patience for bargain hunting? I want to just get in and get done! I would do so much better if I would just slow down!

Caitlin said...

I should totally check out that site. Nice.

Anonymous said...

I'm a bargain hunter but a last minute one. If I get a gift before Nov, I'll give it to the person early! Here's My Day 3! Come sign Mr. Linky!

Tena said...

totally saving that link to check back at it... thanks

Proud Mommy said...

If it's not a bargain, I don't buy it!!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

On my way to www.stealsdeals.blogspot.com right now!

FreeStyleMama - Diana said...

Thanks for the tip on StealsDeals!

Check out the new Family FotoFun Friday feature on my blog!

Bridget said...

I need to be more like you :)

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

I wish I could start shopping as early as you. My son's tastes in what he likes changes too frequently.

Anonymous said...

i wish i was almost finished!

Momstart said...

That's great, I hope to do that next year

April said...

I am a lot like you. I only have a couple things for Matt left and stocking gifts. I do it for the same reasons you do that I have to start early to be able to afford and not use credit.