CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bedtime Stories

The whole family went today to go see the movie Bedtime Stories. It was a really cute movie. Adam Sandler is as usual hilarious! I was a little nervous b/c in some of his movies they have some scenes that aren't always the most appropriate for kids, but this was great all the way through. The kids loved the adorable yet weird looking guinea pig in the movie. It was a bit predictable but it had enough parts in it that even Jordan was laughing out loud next to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see this and the Marley movie with Jennifer Anniston. You know the one about the dog...

April said...

I love Adam Sandler!!

ChefDruck said...

We just saw this tonight and I just put up my post about it. Really liked it. I was nervous too! But we all loved it.