CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Toothless wonder

I will post pictures of it later this week but I have to share our tragic story from this evening. Erin was playing Regan's recorder. (plastic clarinet looking instrument) She tripped and and the recorder hit the ladder of their bunk bed knocking her front tooth forward. This tooth was eventually going to have to come out but I don't think it was quite ready. Poor Erin had to have it pulled tonight. There was quite a bit of blood....poor Erin!

I have no idea how she is going to eat for a while now she has the hugest space in the front of her mouth now with no front teeth! Those bottom ones are hanging on for dear life even with the grown up teeth behind them sprouting up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuck oh Erin. I'm so sorry for you.

Julie H said...

Poor kiddo!