CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Top 5 favorite Christmas movie quotes:

5. I believe ... I belive.... I believe

4. ooooh look the elevator buttons all light up like a Christmas tree!

3. Triple dog dare you to stick your tongue to that pole!

2. Did you hear that? (after elf makes farty noises into his mug)

1. You'll shoot your eye out!!

Okay can you guess what movies those are from? Tell me some of your favorite lines from Christmas movies.

Answers: #5 Miracle on 34th Street #4 Elf, #3 The Christmas Story #2 Elf #1 The Christmas Story

7 comments:

April said...

Movie - The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

"Hey! Unto you a child is born!"

Mandy said...

I'm watching Muppets Christmas...don't think I heard any of these quotes!

Abby said...

You do too know the elevator Christmas tree one Mandy. You were the one that pushed every button on the elevator in Vegas and said that remember?

ChefDruck said...

How sad! I don't know any of these quotes. All I can think of is that Frosty song!

Mandy said...

I knew the Elf one, I was just being silly, and BTW- I don't know if old age is effecting your memory but it was YOU that hit every button!!!

Abby said...

SHOCK!!

1. that just does not sound like something a mature 34 year old woman would do

2. I thought what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas...those commercials lied!

Nana-Judy said...

I don't remember the exact wording, but I love the discussion when the Kranks find out their daughter is coming home for Christmas! From "Christmas With The Kranks" (from the book "Skipping Christmas". I loved the book and love the movie.

Ron