So I have to share this story about our little Erin who has the BIGGEST sweet tooth! We were all watching How it's Made the other day. They were doing an episode on how they make taffy. They pulled out a big bucket full of sugar and started dumping it in. Erin stood up and said WOW that's a lot of sugar!! Her eyes were the size of saucers and she had that dazed look on her face like she was in love! This girl has a serious sweet tooth!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
SUGAR
Posted by Abby at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I bet she'd love to work in one of those factories! I like this pic BTW! She truly is beautiful!
Erin and I need to hang out sometime. I love sweets!!!! Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream is my favorite sweet thing. What's your Erin?
Lori I asked her for you and she says her is Nemos translation Fruit snacks (we almost always buy the Finding Nemo box so that's what she thinks they are)
Hunter and Erin would get along perfectly. He is a big sweet tooth too. I was rolling out dough for sugar cookies last night and he just wanted more and more. I finally had to distract him with something else to get him out of the dough...;)
Post a Comment