Very beautiful! Love the FIXED curtain back behind the tree!
You have a very nice home. When did you find time to do all of that shopping????
Looks good! I love the lettering you have above your fireplace.
gorgeous tree!!
It does look like you are ready for Christmas. I know Ashton would be so happy to see it all. He really loves all this Christmas decorations. It snowed a little here and he wanted to know were Santa was. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very beautiful! Love the FIXED curtain back behind the tree!
You have a very nice home. When did you find time to do all of that shopping????
Looks good! I love the lettering you have above your fireplace.
gorgeous tree!!
It does look like you are ready for Christmas. I know Ashton would be so happy to see it all. He really loves all this Christmas decorations. It snowed a little here and he wanted to know were Santa was. :)
Post a Comment